Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Tree (PPC#45)

Hi,

Have you put up a Christmas tree for the holiday season?  I haven't got one yet, but made a card for a challenge that use a tree as focus. Check out the contest details at Scrapbooker's Paradise's Blog

I used my brass embossing stencil (of a Christmas tree) and dry embossed on Coredination paper, then sand down to reveal the light core colour. I've add stickles at the tip of branches, but it's not showing much on the photo.  I promise the card looks much better in real life!

Supplies:
Brass embossing stencil (Lasting Impression L9173)
Paper: White card base, Coredination Core Colour (Harborside), pattern paper (source forgotten)
Stamp: StampCraft (440D107)
Inks: Hero Arts Shadow Ink (Soft Pool, Soft Leaf), Stampin'Up (Bermuda Bay), Ranger distress (Broken China)
Others: Hero Arts Clear Gemstone, Scalloped velvet finish ribbon, Stickles (Crystal)
Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Barb said...

Beautiful card, Cindy! I love these pretty colors and your awesome snowflake background!

Kelly Massman said...

I like the colors you chose for this! Lovely combo! Thanks also for visiting my blog today! :-)

Lai-Yoke said...

Beautiful card, Cindy! Love the pretty blues this card!

Allison said...

Just lovely...such a pretty soft color palette! Thanks for playing at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

fairyrocks said...

Wonderful little tree emboss. Gorgeous work
thank you for playing in paradise

Nancy said...

What a wonderfully dainty tree! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Paradise!