Thursday, December 1, 2011

Milestone celebration

Hello,

Today I am posting a card I made for a very talented fellow stamper, Virginia Lu

She is celebrating a very special milestone in the month of December. 



Please join me to wish her a magical, memorable, sweet day.

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts (CG269), Hot Off The Press (Small Cupcake), Inkadinkado
Paper: Bazzill card stock, Basic Grey (Picadilly)
Ink: Ranger Distress (Vintage Photo, Barn Door)
Others: ribbon, Gelly Roll white gel pen
Cheers.

6 comments:

Virginia L. said...

I am so happy to have this card in my hand already! The layering and details are absolutely delightful! Thank you, Cindy, for making my birthday extra special! I am glad to know you through Hero Arts Flickr! You are a GREAT friend!

Barb said...

Such a clever card, Cindy! That cupcake made with clouds is so fun! :)

Lynn said...

Hi Cindy! Welcome to the world of blogging! You won my Get Inspired: Card Creations magazine! If you'd like to send me your address and last name I can get it sent to you! Thanks!

Cath said...

Fun card--and happy birthday, Virginia! :)

Lai-Yoke said...

Such a fun and creative card,Cindy! Love the clouds'ice-cream!

Anonymous said...

Nice card..love the extra clouds on the muffin!