Monday, January 30, 2012

Another card using one of my favorite stamps

Hello there:
Did you have a good weekend? I hope you had some stamping fun. I did. Feburary is just around the corner and many stamping challenges' theme are hearts and Valentines. When I think of Valentines, I think of flowers, hearts, and of course, chocolate!
I titled this card Chocolate Heart. Doesn't it remind you of a, you know, yummy chocolate heart? :)
I am entering it to to a) CASE Study Challenge #75, inspiration photo:


and b) Scrapbooker's Paradise Pondering PPC#51, Clean and Simple using Hearts.

Supplies:

Stamps: Hero Arts (Heart Flourishes CG169), Stamp Craft (Heart440D125)
Papers: Bazzill Basic (medium and dark brown card stock), Jilliebean Soup (collection unknown forgotten, note: this is small heart shape piece with red line accross it)
Inks: ColorBox (Frost White), Ranger Distress (Vintage Photo)
Others: Primacolor colour pencil, Sakura Gelly Roll gel pen in white, ribbons

Thank for visiting.

14 comments:

Allison said...

Gorgeous card! Just love a valentine in brown...sweet! Thanks for playing at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

Maureen said...

oh, this is just the yummiest!! Love that patterned paper and the sweet heart :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Teresa Kline said...

this is super adorable.......thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

enjoy *~*

Maureen said...

ACK!! It still looks like patterned paper!! You rock!!

Mai N said...

Such a SWEET Valentine card!!

Suzanne Russell said...

Delicious looking card! Made my mouth water. :-)

Angela Fehr said...

Oh, I do want some chocolate now! Great card!

fairyrocks said...

Very pretty, Thanks for playing in Paradise this week!!

Christina said...

I'm sorry, I was distracted when you started talking about chocolate....*giggle*
Beautiful take on the challenges--I love that you went with neutral tones, and your stamping is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study!

Steph said...

Looks delicious! ;)

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours and papers you used.

Clare said...

So yummy! (couldn't help myself!) This totally does remind me of chocolate! Love the coloring of the image!

Joyce said...

Such a yummy card. It does make me think of chocolate, and now I'm hungry.

Amy B. said...

Love your card!! That stamp is one of my faves too!