Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year, New Challenges

Happy 2012 everyone:
Did you enjoy your holiday? Did you have a chance to have some stamping fun? Did you receive stamping supplies during the "gifting" season?
It's a new year and I am so excited to share with you two new cards I made for two new challenges. And of course they are made using new supplies I got over the holidays.
This first card is for colour challange of the Hero Arts' Month Long contest.



Supplies:
Stamps:
Hero Arts (Collage Background 657766)
Inks:
ColorBox (pigment ink - Lilac, Blue Iris, Frost White)
Papers:
Bazzill Basic card stock (Ash),
Stampin'Up card stock (Rose Red), white card stock
Others:
Clear embossing powder,
Colouring pencils,
White gel pen,
Pink ribbon
 
 







The second card is for the theme challenge which is Love & Hugs & Kisses of the Hero Arts' Month Long contest; and the current CAS-ual Friday challenge using Chip Boards:  CFC34.



Supplies:

Stamps:
Hero Arts (Envelope Pattern S5507, Printed Flower CL290)

Inks:
Ranger (distress - Vintage Photo, Antique Linen),
ColorBox (pigment Frost White),
VersaColor (Bark), Memories (Dye ink - Sand, Soft Grey)

Papers:
Bazzill card stock (Papaya,)
White vellum, BasicGrey (Little Black dress - a la Vogue)

Others:
Small pearl, chip board letters


Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Maureen Morton said...

Hi, Cindy! These cards are sweeeeet! Love the colors of the first and the great graphic style - reminds me of the 1960's!- of the second. Thanks for coming by my blog! I love yours - your header is adorable. I shall return, for sure.

walchowDesign said...

Sweet card, Cindy! Great mix of stamps and lovely colours too!

Mai Ngo said...

Hi Cindy! Nice cards, I love your mix of colors.

Clare said...

Such a cute and sweet cards! Love the pretty colors!
PS - you won the giveaway on my blog - please get back to me soon so I can order your stamp today! :)