Monday, March 12, 2012

Flower card

Hello, it's been a while since my last post!  It's March break period, my boys just had theirs, what about your children, or yourself?   Whatever you'd be doing, I wish you the best of time!
I saw Shari Carroll's fun flower shape card over at the Hero Arts' blog on Friday and I've been play along, Shari gave us the free template too, isn't she sweet! I used the 'stamp kissing' technique to make this card:
I am entering the card into two challenges, Hero Arts' Fabulous Flower challenge, and the Kissing challenge over at Lily Pad Cards.
Go check it out and join it the fun!
Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts (AC001 Untitled Postmark, CG405 Leaf & Floral Background, S5507 Envelope Pattern)
Paper: kraft card base, white card stock
Ink: Ranger Distress (Wild Honey, Walnut Stain)
Others: Hero Arts pearl, green art flower

4 comments:

Steph said...

I like the shape of this card! :)

Karin (PeppermintPatty) said...

WONDERFUL kissing! LOVE the shape of your card too - so beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Lily Pad cards! Hugs, Karin

Tracey said...

FABulous card Cindy ...LOVE the shape and stamping...thanks for the inspiration!!

Maureen Morton said...

Congrats on being part of the Four, Cindy! This card rocks - so rich and fun.