Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Laugh (CFC43)

Welcome back, hope you're having a good day!
 
 
I am under the weather, but that does not stop me from playing with my stamps and ink. LOL Made a card for the CAS-ual Fridays blog challenge. This week's challenge is to make a CAS card with a sentiment as a focal point. So here's my card:

Supplies:
 
 
Stamp: Stampology (Word Flourishes)
Paper: Stampin' Up (brown card stock), Basis Grey (lbd-3479)
Ink: Ranger Distress (Walnut Stain)
Die: Hero Arts Frame Cuts (Scallop Frame D1002)
Embellishment: ribbon
 
 
Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Glad you're feeling well enough to get inky! :) Great card! Thanks for getting sentimental with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Virginia L. said...

Hello, Cindy! I hope you are all better now! This is one fabulous monochromatic card! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Steph said...

Another wonderful card! Hope you feel better soon!