Thursday, March 29, 2012

Purple

At one of point of my life, purple was my favorite colour. So when I discovered the BasicGrey March 2012 flickr friend challenge - Purple, I want to play along too. :) I made a thank card with faux ribbons and faux stitiches. Although it was a bit time consumming cutting all the faux ribbon pieces, I like how it turned out!
Supplies:
Stamp: BasicGrey (Crumpets sta-2084)
Paper: BasicGrey (Picadily 6x6, pic3531), **I wish the pattern/design of each in the pack is named for reference, but...anyway it's the warm yellow one; purple card stock; white card stock
Ink: ColourBox pigment (Heliotrope, Frost White); VersaColor (Hyacinth); Ranger distress (Vintage Photo)
Others: GellyRoll gen pen (white), Sakura glaze pen (#824)
Thanks for looking. And be sure to come back on April 1st to check the details, there's gonna be a special celebration.

1 comments:

Francine said...

Hi Cindy
I think you are the same Cindy that participates in Scrapbook centrale challenges...
Anyway I love your CAS style. You have great artwork on you blog..!
I will try to follow the blog hop, but I'm not very good at that!