Sunday, April 8, 2012

5 for 5$ Challenge

Welcome back.

If you are looking for the Lily Pad Cards' First Birthday blog hop, click here.

Now onto today's post, since I've discover this fun challenge, I really want to play along.  And finally I found some time and did it!  What challegne is that you say?  Well it's the 5 for 5$ challenge over at Moxie Fab World.  The goal is to make five different cards with less then 5$ dollars worth of material.  Check out the detail here.

Here are my cards:



and

Here's what I used and the break down:



2.95 Mini stamp set from Technique Tuesday
0.12 half of BoBunny double sided pattern paper on sale (0.23 / 2)
0.70 Five card base plus envelope (50 for 7.00, each at 0.14)
0.04 One CH155 Olive green gem (0.04 each)
0.03 Three mini clear gem (0.01 each)
0.18 Nine mini white pearl (0.02 each)
0.05 twine
0.00 strips of colour card stock scraps
------------
4.07 Total

I think I did well.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Easter, and have a great weekend.


10 comments:

Virginia L. said...

These are fabulous, Cindy! Love how each look different from the other and you even made the matching envelopes! GREAT job!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Beautiful Cards Cindy and I hope that you win! Wow you made all these for 5 bucks. Your cards are such a delight to see.

onecraftymama said...

What a gorgeous collection! I love each one of them :)

suzARTe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suzARTe said...

These cards are just lovely Cindy. It was so much fun working on this project, looks like you enjoyed it as well :)

Tracey said...

WOW oh WOW Cindy!!! AMAZING cards!!!

Cath said...

Hey Cindy! Thanks for linking this up to the 5 for $5 Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Maureen Morton said...

Thrifty and oh, so sweet! A perfect set at any cost! Thanks for hopping by my blog - I am now a follower at your place, too.

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card & envelopes set Cindy. Many thanks for stopping by my blog - much appreciated :)

Steph said...

These cards are really cute! And it's amazing that they all cost less than $5!!