Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Card with a View

Hi,

A quick share of a card made for Challenge #2 Cards with a View over at A Blog Name Hero. 



My card:



















The stamp I used reminds me of a window screen, so I stamped a floral scene first on water colour paper, then I stamp three times the stamp side by side on top to make a three panes window with screens!  Note that the panes are connected with a black strip of card stock acting as hinges. Then I cut out the scrallop shape so it opens up to reveal a message.  I hope you like it!  Yes I am submitting last minute again!!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts (AC009 Journal De Voyage, CL477 Delicate Leaf Clusters, CL282 Feather Grass); Bonnidee (CL0111 French Greetings #3)
Paper: water colour paper, Mustard Yellow card base, black card stock
Ink: Rangre Distress(Peeled Paint, Bundled Sage, Wild Honey, Broken China); Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Others: Ranger Perfect Pearl

Be sure to come back Friday.  I've got a little special news to share.  See you then.

2 comments:

A Blog Named Hero said...

This is such a cool idea! I love how you used the 'windows'


Thank you for playing in our challenge!

Good Luck!

Linda
A Blog Named Hero

Chari Moss said...

Oh this is a cool idea for a card with a view! Thanks for playing at A Blog Named Hero!