Monday, April 30, 2012

CAS-ual Friday - Flower or Tree

Hello my crafty friends, how are you?  Did you have a chance to get your fingers inky during the weekend?

I did (yesterday), and I made a card for CAS-ual Fridays challenge 50.  The challenge is to make a clean and simple card with flowers or trees.  I have, in the past, made many cards with flowers, but not trees (at least not as focal point).  So it's fun to do something different.  Here it is:



Supplies:

Stamps: Hero Arts (ST506 I Love Books, CL290 Printed Flowers); Bonnidee (CL0111 French Greetings #3)
Papers: white card stock, Bazzill Orange Peel card stock (Green Tea)
Ink: Ranger Distress (Peeled Paint, Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo)
Others: ribbon, twine

Enjoy your week.  Come back soon.


5 comments:

Doris said...

LOVE this card! It's so soothing, and I like the subtle textures.

Maureen Morton said...

The layout of this card is wonderful and perfect for this woodsy image! I love those dear little embellishments, too. This card has a great sense of peace. Love it.

Virginia L. said...

Beautifully done, Cindy! I love the green that you used here --so soothing and serene! Perfect sympathy card! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

Julie Day said...

Gorgeous design and color scheme! Love that tree :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So elegant and beautiful! LOVE this!