Tuesday, April 17, 2012

PPC#62

Welcome back,  today I've got a card I am entering to the Playing in Paradise Challenge.  This week it is a sketch challenge, and I thought I'd play along using a Hero Arts stamp set I've got since last year but have not use much.  Here's the sketch:



And here's my card:



Supplies:

Stamps: Hero Arts (CL146 Travel Journal)
Paper: white card stock, pattern paper from Country Lanes Paper Collage Kit by Sarah Lugg
Ink: Ranger Distress (Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint)

Note: the dots stamp (top and bottom of the "Enjoy.." panel) is not part of the Hero Arts set, I've misplaced the original package forgotten the supplier.  ;)

Have a lovely day!

7 comments:

joy said...

Love this fun card, Cindy! The map background is perfect for it!

Maureen Morton said...

Sweet use of these stamps - a great idea! Makes me want to go somewhere!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card, I love it.

walchowDesign said...

GReat card and love the map, Cindy!

Angela Fehr said...

I love the way you interpreted the sketch, Cindy! Thanks for Playing in Paradise!

onecraftymama said...

Perfect stamps for the sketch! Love all those circular elements :) Thanks for Playing in Paradise with us!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fabulous design!!