Friday, April 27, 2012

Red Flower

Happy Friday!

A second post today yay!   If you are looking for the Playing in Paradise post, click here.

Now onto today's card, made it for April's Virginia's View Challenge over at Lily Pad Cards.  I love the orange/red colour of the poppies.


It inspires me to make this card:


My flower is quite brightly coloured, but my camera is not capturing it very well!! :(  Anyhow, I hope it brings you a smile.

Supplies:
Stamp: Magenta (C43020-K)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Paper: card stock in white, cream, red, green
Other: colouring pencils

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Maureen Morton said...

Y:ep, a big smile! Don't ya hate it when you can't get the photo to show the glory? This is such a fun layout and I especially love those fancy corners. Wonderful everything!

Virginia L. said...

Hello Cindy! I know your card is even more gorgeous in person as I had the luck to get your cards in the mail before! Love the layering and detailed border design! So glad that you join the fun with us at Lily Pad!

Doris said...

I have trouble with my camera,too. It makes my cards look dull. This one is very pretty. Thanks for stopping at my blog!

Jenny said...

Beautiful...I love the collage style of image. Red is a very difficult colour to photograph isn't it but I'm sure your card is even more gorgeous in real life :0)
Jenny x