Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Card for Jennifer and CASE Study

Made a card for a very lovely, talented lady name Jennifer McGuire.  She gave birth to baby girl on Mother's Day, what a precious special gift!  Congratulations to you and your family and the newest family addition.  Jana had organized a celebration for Jennifer, so I am linking up my card on her blog, The Little Card of Mine.  Hop over to check it out and join in the celebration!


I was insprired by the inspiration card at CASE Study, so I am submitting the card it's current challenge CSC#92.

Edited May 30:  The more I look at this card the more I want to add something.  So this is what I did, do you like it?


Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts (LL764 Playfull Lowercase)
Ink: VersaColor (156 Raspberry)
Others: pink tissue, cap of a marker

Thanks for visiting, have a lovely day!

7 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

How sweet is this??! Thank you for joining us for a CASE Study challenge this week!! xx

Jana said...

So cute!

Robin K. said...

Awwwwwwww! Very sweet Cindy!!

Kelly Booth said...

Very Sweet card....

walchowDesign said...

Love how you decorated the letter "L", Cindy!

Maureen Morton said...

What a sweet card for a sweet girl! I want to make one, too. Love the "L" here, Cindy!

Jennifer said...

this is so precious. thank you!