Friday, May 11, 2012

Interactive Balloon

It's Friday yay!!  Made a card for a special someone who's birthday is tomorrow.  Shhh.. would you keep it a secret, it's a surprise for him.  Here's my card:



If you pull the banner tag, the balloon flips open to the left and a message is revealed.  I am entering it to the Hero Arts' May Challenge, the theme is: Birthday and colour challenge, and technique:  interactive card.

What do you think?  Do you want to see it in action?  Check the video clip. 



All stamps are from Hero Arts (CG448 Balloon Ride, AC001 Untitled Postmark).

Wishing you a great weekend.

11 comments:

Robin K. said...

This is so cool Cindy!! Perfect "man" card!

susanne said...

Wow Cindy! I love this! It`s pretty and lots of fun!!

Steph said...

I'm sure he will love it! :)

joy said...

Love that you enlarged the balloon for this!

Kara Lynne said...

Super fun card, I love your design!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

FABULOUS!!!

walchowDesign said...

HOw cool is this interactive card, Cindy!

Maureen Morton said...

Wow - I have never seen this cool technique! Love it and your great video (I need to learn that). You are a doll for sharing this fun card.

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

What fun! And congrats on your win!

Paru Mahtani said...

Wow!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Paru Mahtani said...

Wow!!! Thanks for sharing!!!