Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mother's Day Cards

Mother's Day is only a few days away, are you busy preparing for celebrations and family gatherings in the weekend?  I've made a couple of cards for my mother and mother-in-law, they are inspired by this lovely photo for the Playing Paradise Challenge #65:
My cards:


The butterfly in the middle of the card is attached with a DIY wobbler.  So it flutters whenever you move the card.  So I am also entering these to the Hero Arts May Challenge (technique: interactive card).

Supplies:

Stamps are all from Hero Arts.
Flower center from CL290 Printed Flowers.
Leaves from CL477 Delicated Leaf Clusters.
Butterflies from CG120 Antique Writing.
The Chinese greeting is computer generated.
The tag die is Hero Arts D1006 Small Tag Frame.

Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

So very pretty! I like the use of the wobbler, I'm sure your mother and MIL will too.

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful set of cards, Cindy! They'll love the wobbly butterfly!

Maureen Morton said...

These are so lovely, Cindy! What a great design and the added punch of movement makes them all the more special. Lucky Moms!

Angela Fehr said...

Very pretty and beautifully arranged on the card!

Dawn said...

These are so pretty. I love the wobbly butterflies. Beautifully designed.

Hugs, Dawn

fairyrocks said...

Gorgeous Work, Love those butterfly's.
Thank You for Playing in Paradise with us this week.

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful cards, the flowers are so pretty and I love the butterflies. Thank you for Playing in Paradise.

Robin K. said...

I'm sure your beautiful cards will be greatly appreciated by their recipients :) I LOVE how you used the wobblers for the butterflies - they appear to be hovering over the pretty flowers on your card!

onecraftymama said...

So pretty! I love the wobblers :) I've got to try those. Thanks so much for playing in Paradise this week!

Steph said...

I love the pop out effect of the butterflies!