Tuesday, May 15, 2012

PPC#66

Hello there, a quick post.  I made a little card for the current Playing in Paradise challenge, theme is Graduation/Encouragement.  I thought the Hero Arts Balloon Ride stamp really fits my sentiment.  Don't you think?




I stamped Balloon Ride with Tuxedo Black on white card stock, colour with Prisma Color pencils, then sponged some Broken China on top of card (after masked the coloured balloons).  Trim and adhere to green card base.  The banner is computer generated, cut out, mount on green card stock then trimmed and adhered as shown.

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of the day.

8 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

I luv this, hot air balloons are a favorite of mine, so sweet....hope you have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

onecraftymama said...

Oh, what a perfect encouragement card! Love the sentiment banner with the brads, and those balloons are so gorgeous on the newsprint background! Love it :) Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge at Playing in Paradise!

Maureen Morton said...

I just saw some hot air balloons while I was out of town in the beautiful Napa Valley of California. Thanks for this sweet memory. I love the contrast of the soft colors against the newspaper print. A great card, Cindy!

Robin K. said...

Your colorful hot air balloons are perfect with the sentiment Cindy!! I need to make a grad card and hadn't thought about using this type of image - thanks for the inspiration!

fairyrocks said...

Love the balloons, and how you explain your process. Very upbeat happy conratulations.
Thank You for Playing in Paradise this week.

Notes by Nina said...

Great encouragement card, love the balloons. Thank you for Playing in Paradise.

kingstonmama said...

I love your hot air balloons. They look great with the newsprint background. Clever to computer generate your banner. I never think of doing that! Ann Y.

Allison said...

Just lovely...great color mix! That BG is inspired!