Thursday, May 17, 2012

Shopping with Virginia & Moxie Fab Challenge

No I didn't really go shopping with Virginia. :(  But it would be nice. :)  I was reading her blog, Yes, Virginia the other day and she was Guest Blogger for Do More With Less, and she shared something fun and inspirational.  Want to know what I am talking about, check it out HERE.  Friday is the last day!

And there's another fun challenge - The Postal Challenge over at Moxie Fab World I am entering my card.

This is the Inspiration photo I used:


I love that Black, White and Kraft colour combination.   And here's my card:



Except the daisy flower, all stamps are from the Hero Arts Carte Postale (CL535) set.
Au revoir!

8 comments:

Shoregirl said...

Cute postage themed card!

Robin K. said...

I love how you were inspired by the colors in the inspiration photo to use them in your design! Love the collage effect!

yyam said...

Ooooh...I love the lovely collage on your fabulous card! Great interpretation of the inspiration photos! :)

Thanks for playing along with my guest Virginia's challenge! :)

Virginia L. said...

How FABULOUS, Cindy! You have used the colors and design so splendidly! You really take up this challenge and make it your own! Love it! Thanks so much for playing with my guest design (Shop-Inspiration) Challenge!

Linda Beeson said...

This turned out perfect for a postcard look.

Nancy said...

I love that color combo too, I especially love the little pops of yellow. Really lovely card, Cindy!

Marie said...

Great postage card. Love the color palette, Kraft CS is one of my favorites.

Brenda said...

Hi Cindy! I have to stay that I also love that color combination, kraft is such an easy color to mix up with almost anything else! Love your take on the Moxie Fab challenge! (Thank you for visiting my blog, you made my day!)