Friday, June 8, 2012

GD at Scrapbooker's Paradise Blog



Welcome back.   Today I have a special post, I am Guest Designer for Scrapbooker's Paradise Blog this week for the PPC#70- Texture challenge



Here's a peek of my card:


Can you see the dry embossed effect on the woodgrain?  The paper is from Studio Calico (Classic Calico Collection), I place it on a piece of felt and used my stylus to dry emboss the darker part of the woodgrain pattern.  Stamp used on the canvas is from Hero Arts.  Go over to the Scrapbookers's Paradise blog to see the full card.  And we'd love it if you play along. 

Happy Stamping!

8 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

You are so clever! Love your idea of embossing on the inked lines. Great sneak peek!

Maureen Morton said...

Wow - a guest designer! I am so impressed and tickled. Love this tease - on my way to see more! Thanks and congrats.

fairyrocks said...

Thank You for being our Guest Designer and for Playing in Paradise with us.
Keep smiling and creating

Virginia L. said...

woohoo! Congrats on the guest design, Cindy! The sneak peek looks exciting! Off to check it out!

walchowDesign said...

Congrats, on your GD at Scrapbooker's Paradise, Cindy! Saw you there!! Great card and love the effect of the woodgrain and love the stamping on the canvas too!

Notes by Nina said...

Congrats on being Guest Designer. Wonderful card, I love the woodgrain.

Allison said...

Lovely! That background and frayed edge is a brill take on the challenge! Thanks for playing at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

Robin K. said...

Congrats on your guest designer spot Cindy! The sneak peek looks intriguing - I'll have to check it out!