Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer Vacation

Happy mid-week!  Hehe ... if this greeting doesn't exist yet, I shotgun it!! :)

Is summer Vacation on your mind?  It is on mine, and it's this week's challenge theme at Scrapbooker's Paradise.  And Hero Art's July challenge theme is Summer Adventure, is relaxing under a sunny sky considered an adventure?  Hmm..  I am entering it anyway.  Here's my card, would you come and play too?



Stamps: Hero Arts (CL535), Memory Box (CS-101), Technique Tuesday (Simple Sentiment)

If you are heading out to your summer destination, may it be a great adventure!

8 comments:

Maureen Morton said...

AH, love this! I am such a tropical gal, so this is all me! Love these flip-flops and the cute palm tree. Good to see this great post!

Kara Lynne said...

That doesn't look like my backyard so it's an adventure to me!! Beautiful scene and I love those flip flops!

onecraftymama said...

I love those flip-flops! And how you've stamped the palm trees...and I have to second what Kara Lynne said, it doesn't look like my backyard, so an adventure it is :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Playing in Paradise this week!

fairyrocks said...

Ah to live where the palm trees grow. Lovely card. Thanks for playing in paradise with us.

Robin K. said...

Sure wish I was relaxing in your fun beach scene right now! Love it! Perfect for the challenges!

Angela Fehr said...

The flip flogs are GREAT! and the whole vacation postcard theme is great for a card!

Allison said...

Love the mix of stamps...great flip flops too! Thanks for playing with us at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

Quip1320 said...

Love this! Makes me want to go to the beach!