Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday madness (3 challenges)

Okay I am sure you are familier with this phase  'so much to play and so little time'?  Yes? :D

If you are here to see the card for ABNH, please scroll down.

I will be taking a few days away from the computer, so I am trying to get some cards done, there are so many challenges I want to try but there is so little time!  Last week I didn't get to finish my square card on time for the CAS-usal challenge so I am determine to get one in this week.  So here's the entry to this week's CAS-ual challenge - Splish Splash (create a card or project featuring something you might see in or at the ocean.





Next up a square card for both ABNH - Challenge #10 - The Kraft Crafter and Hero Arts Auguest Challenge - Technique: make your own embellishment.  I am loving the white on kraft look, so why is my flower orange?  It was too pale when I left it in white! :(  And I made a butterfly button using some ultra thick clear embossing powder.



Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend.

9 comments:

Robin K. said...

That phrase seems to be the story of my crafting life lately! I love how your underwater scene turned out!! That seahorse is beautiful! And your Kraft card is lovely! The butterfly button embellie is a sweet detail!

Linda said...

WHat lovely colours!! I'm a big fan of yellow and kraft together, so this is just perfect!

Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge at A Blog Named Hero.

Linda

Michele Gross said...

Your seahorse is outstanding! Love it! Thanks for joining the fun at CAS-ual Fridays!

Maureen Morton said...

A girl after my own heart.....never enough ours in the day (or night!). LOve, love, LOVE, the seahorse card! You really captured the underwater feel. So very cool. And your square card is so delicate - great with the format!

Mary Dawn said...

i love that stamp, i love kraft! i'm so glad you played along at A Blog Named Hero :)

Laurie said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along this week with CAS-ual Fridays!

walchowDesign said...

Both cards are beautiful and like the seahorse card! Love you used the bg stamp as a underwater feeling!

Disp6194 said...

The way you colored that background looks amazing! What a beautiful flower you created :) love your shiny butterfly too! Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Both cards are beautiful but the seahorse is wonderful!!!