Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What's my style

Hello there, welcome back. 

CASE Study is turning two!  Happy 2nd Anniversary CASE Study!  This week they are having a special blog hop and a very fun challenge: create a card with our Signature Style.  So that got me thinking, what is my style?  Actually I think I am still looking for it! :D  But I revisited my past creations and I realised I am a 'one stamp girl'.  Majority of the times, I use only one stamp on one card.  So that's what I did here:



I stamped Hero Arts - CG431 Flower Table Cloth with ColorBox - Lilac on white vellum, then with ColorBox - Frost White on purple card stock, and one more time with Ancient Page - Primrose on pink card stock.  Cut out the parts I wanted (as shown).  Stamped sentiment Bonnidee - CL0111 French Greeting on white banner.  Assemble on white card base as shown and added a Hero Arts flower gem.  Voila!


For this new found signature, I am entering it to the both the current Hero Arts August contest - Clean and simple ,  the current ABNH challenge - Freestyle and the current Scrapbooker's Paradise challenge - Cup, Litre, Gallon.

Have a sweet day and hope you'd come back soon.

11 comments:

Virginia L. said...

This is truly lovely--the Cindy style! I love the sentiment details and soft color palette that you use.

Robin K. said...

You have a beautiful signature style Cindy! I love the soft colors you chose for this pretty creation!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I love how you stamped the background! I adore it when one stamp is used as both the background builder and a focal point :) Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Lisa Carroll said...

This is gorgeous! I think it takes a lot of talent to be able to use one stamp in multiple ways on a single card, and yet have it not look redundant! So BRAVA to you! :) Thanks for playing along in the Freestyle challenge over at A Blgo Named Hero!

Barb said...

I love that you call it a "One Stamp Style!" Your cards are always so pretty, Cindy, including this one! Love it!

Debby said...

wow, you really make your "one stamp" work hard with fab results! Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

Jean Martin said...

This is beautiful! LOVE the soft colors of your card! Thanks for joining us on our first week of our 2nd Year Anniversary Blog Hop! :)

fairyrocks said...

Beautiful Cindy, and just the perfect weight with the colors.
Thank You for Playing in Paradise with us this week.

onecraftymama said...

Just lovely, Cindy! These colours are perfect together, and I love the gem detail in the centre of the flower! Thanks so much for playing in Paradise with us this week :)

Angela Fehr said...

Isn't colour amazing? It just influences the mood of your card and is so soft and pretty! I love the colours here.

Heather (goldiecar) said...

Thank you for stopping by, your cards are beautiful!