Sunday, September 23, 2012

Enjoy a cup of tea (PPC85)

Good day everyone, I am so excited to share this card today.  You see I am taking the Kick Start online card class over at Online Card Classes right now, needless to say I am having so much fun, I have learnt to look at things differently too.  Long story short I used one of my stamp which has never been used on a card before, it really need some love, and I was inspired by this photo found here.

My card:

And I am going enter it to the current Playing in Paradise #85 - have a Cuppa challenge.

Stamps:  Hot Off The Press (Fancy a Cuppa  HOTP-1042); Paper Parachute; Technique Tuesday (Simple Sentiments)
Inks:  Hero Arts Chalk (Iris), Heritage Dye (Old Gold), Memento Dye (Tuxedo Black)
Copics: RV63, RV66, YG00
Others:  glossy accent

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

7 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Glad to hear that you are having fun with the on line class, Cindy! This tea cup card is delightful!! Hope to see more of your work inspired from the class!

Reflections from Granny said...

Your card is so pretty, the glossy accents on the cup and saucer looks amazing. Thank you for dropping by my blog, I'm loving the Kick Start Classes also.

I look forward to each new class and have fun trying new techniques.

Hugs, Lori m

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty card, this stamp is lovely. Thank you for Playing in Paradise with us this week.

onecraftymama said...

This CARD is tea-riffic!! Love the gloss on the tea cup, and the borders are BEAUTIFUL and really balance the whole design. I love it! Thanks so much for playing in Paradise with us again :)

fairyrocks said...

Delightful, love how your teacup glistens like real china.
Thank You for Playing in Paradise with us this week.

Karla Yungwirth said...

congrats on your PPC win! Great card :)

Cathy A said...

Oh this is lovely I love the dimension on cup using glossy accents