Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Entry to MFW TT and SSS

Hi there, welcome back! 

Are you enjoying your day?  Today I review the lessons from the Kick Start class, did a mini reorganization and clean up my craft space.  And made a few cards.  If you would like to check them out, click on my 'homework' page. 

And one of them I am entering to the Tuesday Trigger - Envy Becomes You over at Moxie Fab World and to the current Simon Says - Emboss It challenge.  So here it is:


Stamp from Hero Arts (C2155 Calligraphic Thank You)
Embossing folder from Cuttlebug (37-1153 Textile)
Ink: Ranger Distress (Peeled Paint)
card stock: white, green, and baby blue

Thanks for looking.  Enjoy the rest of the day.

3 comments:

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! I love how beautifully the embossing shows on the green! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Maureen Morton said...

This is so delicate and lovely, Cindy! Looks like you are really scoring on the classwork! This is a winner - great textures!

Cath said...

Hey Cindy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)