Monday, September 10, 2012

Faux Washi

Hi, a quick card to share today.  I use some faux Washi Tapes (made by moi), and the colours from the Hero Arts September challenge.  I made it for the Hero Arts September colour challenge and the Simons Says Stamp - Put a stamp on it  Challenge.

Photo taken with artificial light

Photo taken with natural day light
 
Are you wondering why 2 photos, I can't decide which one is clearer.  What do you think?

All stamps from Hero Arts:

LL673 Small Leaf Impression
LL764 Playfull Lowercase
CG405 Leaf & Floral Background
CG192 Floating Garden
CG269 Happy Definition

Thanks for stopping by, have a fab day!

10 comments:

Maureen Morton said...

HI, Cindy - I'm catching up after having been gone a week. You have been busy! Love this card (photo #2 looks the best to me). Great idea to make your own tape - all the patterns work so well together. Lovely results.

Virginia L. said...

Love how this turned out, Cindy! Thanks for linking up your blog for the giveaway! Good luck!

Joy said...

Fabulous card Cindy, love how you created your own tape... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Jingle said...

The tapes are so fun! Very cute card! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Robin K. said...

Love your faux washi tape!! Great use of the challenge colors!!

Kara Lynne said...

Amazing tapes! Beautiful use of the colors too. On my screen, the second card is clearer.

Brenda said...

I love this card! Your tape is amazing! I want to know how you did it! (The clearer card is the second one; it doesn't have the shadow on the left.)

Brenda said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and sharing this technique. I really appreciate it.

donna mikasa said...

Love your faux washi, Cindy! What a great idea to make them in the challenge colors, too!

Carole said...

Great card, I love the faux washi too! C x