Monday, September 17, 2012

Home Work

Happy Monday everyone!  Yeah I know it's a little late to use this greeting, it's very close to Tuesday... but I had a great day today. 

It's the first class of the Kick Start Online Card Class, and I've learnt so much about gathering inspiration, and cataloging them.  To take notes or catalogue the ideas/inspiration I made a little note book from a "Nothing Book" I bought a long long time ago.  I used some pages to write (eh hem..) poems, but that didn't last long, and the rest of the pages has been left alone for the longest time.  And finally today I found a purpose for it, thanks to my teachers Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner.  So I altered the covers, and bind them and the empty pages with a book ring.

 Before:                                                                    After:

Thanks for looking.  Come back again to see more of my home work.

3 comments:

Maureen Morton said...

So tickled that you are taking the class, Cindy! I just don't have time now, but maybe someday. Love this idea for inspiration - and this is so lovely it is sure to inspire. You must be the teacher's pet!

donna mikasa said...

Yay for you and Kick Start! Love your altered journal and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects and cards!

Carole said...

I love the soft gentle look of this. C x