Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Birthday, Kraft On & Alphabet Stickers

Good day crafty friends:

I hope you and your family are well.  Today I want to share a card I made for a mini blog hop organized by a sweet crafty friend - Virginia Lu to celebrate the birthday of an equally sweet crafty friend - Barb Engler.  You could find all the details here.  Belated Happy Birthday Barb!

At the same time I thought I enter it to the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge - Create a CAS project using Kraft, and the Alphabet Stickers Challenge over at MoxieFabWorld.

 

Looking forward to you coming back to visit, and have a lovely day!

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Hello, Cindy!! Love your birthday card for Barb! The glitter on the cup cake is darling. And I like how oyu spell out the sentiment! I know Barb will really appreciate your thoughtful card! Thanks so much for linking this up and joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays! HUGS to you, my friend!

Barb said...

Aww, you are so sweet, Cindy! I love this card! Your cupcake is adorable and I love the way you placed the sentiment! Thank you so much! :)

Maureen Morton said...

Looks good enough to eat, Cindy! Love how you used the kraft. That cupcake paper looks so real! Sweet!

Brenda said...

Lovely card with great placement of the alpha stickers for the sentiment Cindy!