Thursday, October 18, 2012

CAS(E) this Sketch! Challenge #2


CAS (clean and simple) card design seems to be all the rage in the card making world lately.  And I am liking it, a lot!  Here's a card for a new challenge block CAS(E) this Sketch!  This week's sketch is:


I used clear stamps (studio G, VC0015) for this square card.  I stamped in black and then addesd some colours using coloring pencils, and embellished with gems.  I used Liquid Pearl for the white mistletoe berry.


Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Robin K. said...

You do CAS very well!!! I love how you "hung" the snowflake!

Barb said...

Cindy, this is such a sweet CAS card! LOVE it!

Jan Larson said...

Such a sweet card. Very lovely interpretation of the sketch!!

Wendy said...

Love your card and that sentiment's font.

Jackie Rockwell said...

The hanging ornament is so dainty and sweet! So glad you played in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Quip1320 said...

Super cute! I love the little snowflake on a string! Thanks for playing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Kim S said...

What a charming ornament! Love your use of the sketch! So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely card, the hanging snowflake is beautiful.

Lynn said...

Gorgeous Cindy! I love the sweet little ornament.

Brenda said...

That's perfectly CAS Cindy and I love the added gems!

Julie Day said...

Sweet Christmas card, love the hanging snowflake and those blingy berries :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!