Sunday, October 28, 2012

CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge #3

Happy Sunday all:

I hope everything is well with you given that the 'super storm' Sandy is lurking outside.  Got some birthdays coming up next month, and I really like this sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch and I couldn't resist but to play along.


I rotated the sketch 90 degrese counter clockwise, and used a piece of pp from "3bugsinarug" that I've hoarded for, oh I don't know, three four years!?  The English greeting is from Hero Arts, the Chinese one is computer generated.  Cupcake stamp is from Hot Off The Press.


Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of the weekend!!

8 comments:

Barb said...

Cindy, I love the way you turned the sketch! That large text panel is so fun and colorful and what a sweet cupcake! Good luck in the challenge! :)

walchowDesign said...

Love the colorful sentiments with the large cupcake!

lostinpaper said...

I'm so glad you used this paper, it's soooo cute! What a fun card!
Thanks so much for sharing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Marlena M. said...

This is so fun Cindy! I love the partial circle cut~

N@ Ali said...

thank you for joining us at CTS, what a fun birthday card ; )

Brenda said...

I think it's fabulous the way you turned the sketch and that paper is gorgeous, no wonder you hoarded it!

Bonnie said...

I love this party banner and the cupcake on top! Fun card!

Karen said...

how fun...