Friday, October 5, 2012

GD for Playing in Paradise Challenge 87

Happy Friday and welcome back.

It's Cindy here, and today I am guest designing over at Scrapbooker's Paradise's Blog.  My Tea Cup card was picked as weekly winner last week.  The new challenge is a sketch challenge:

 
 Here's a little peek of my card:


Do you see a few things going on there?  :)  You could see the whole card here.  And I hope you'd join in fun and play along with us.

Have a great weekend!  And to my fellow Canadian stampers, Happy Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card, I love the soft colours and the little tags are so sweet. So glad you could join us as guest designer this week.

fairyrocks said...

Thanks so much for being our guest designer and for Playing in Paradise with us Cindy. Love your carefully assembled card work.

Ruza Rebel said...

Congrats on being the Guess Designer!
I got your message about a "Win" on my blog, but for the life of me I can't find what I won. ;D

Could you please email me at ruzarbl65@gmail.com and let me know what I won? Or you could always leave me another comment on my blog. ;D

Thank you!

Ruza Rebel said...

LOL! Thanks Cindy. The font was so smalll that I did see my name when I looked this morning. TY for making me look a little closer! Hope you have a marvelous weekend! ;D