Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wedding cake and hearts

Welcome back.  It's Cindy here.  Today I am sharing a card I made

1) to help celebrate a fellow stamper - Cathy Fong's upcoming wedding, and
2) to enter the current CAS-ual Fridays' challenge - CFC74 put your {heart} into it, and
3) to enter the current Playing in Paradise challenge - PPC#88 Is there an Echo in the post, and
4) to enter the first challenge of a new challenge blog CAS(E) this Sketch, but sadly I missed the deadline of this one.

For my card I used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch:

 

Here's my card:


The hearts are punhed from pink card stock.  The wedding cake stamp is from Stampin' Up, I stamped it in black and sponged Spun Sugar (Range Distress) ink over it; and used glossy accent to add shine.  I am still learning how to make a CAS (clean and simple) card, I like this one, but then I start to wonder if it is not finished!  LOL  Anyway I should not overthink it right?!  :)

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy the rest of the week!

10 comments:

Sue said...

Very sweet pretty CAS card, Cindy!

Angie Tieman said...

Super sweet card! Totally adorable for a wedding, love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Robin K. said...

I think this is a very sweet CAS wedding card!!

mypapercraftworld said...

Such a cute card ... love the cake and sentiment put together! Anita in France

Laurie said...

So pretty! That little cake is too cute! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches and CAS-ual Fridays!

onecraftymama said...

I absolutely adore your take on this sketch! It's perfect for echoing, isn't it? And popping a wedding cake in with the hearts - super sweet & clever! I love the glossy accents too! Thanks so much for playing with us in Paradise this week :)

Virginia L. said...

Lovely composition, Cindy!! I love the pink punched hearts! Perfect wedding card! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Merlie said...

Sweet and simple, yet very elegant! Thanks for playing with us in Paradise.

Allison said...

That is terrific! So CASEable! Great job...thanks for playing at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Eeekk.. This is soooo adorable. Love your sweet CAS card, Cindy. Thanks for joining my mini wedding challenge ;-)