Monday, November 5, 2012

Hero Arts November challenge

Happy Monday friends.  Where the time goes, we are back to standard time, and it's November already!!  Yikes!   Only 6 more weekends to Christmas, so obviously Christmas cards has high priority on my 'to do' list.  And when it comes to Christmas cards, snowflakes always comes to mind.  I made two cards for the Hero Arts November challenge - Bring on the Bling






Inside





I used the Dazzling Snowflake (Hero Arts S5605) for both cards.  The first one stamped with Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress), and embellished with Platinum Stickles.  The second one I stamp the snowflake on white CS with Broken Chine (Ranger Distress) multiple times and die cut with Big and Small Snowflake frame cut.  The one on the card front is embellished with Diamond Stickles and gems.  I glue three other snowflakes together to attached them to the inside of the card so it gives a 3D effect when the card is opened.  The glitter is not showing up on the photo, but I promise you, the cards are very glittery in real life.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a lovely day!


4 comments:

Maureen Morton said...

Oh, yes - Christmas is just around the corner and I still have most of my Thanksgiving cards to do! These snowflakes are so elegant and lovely - and that 3-D effect is masterful! I have trouble capturing glitter with the camera, too - love it, though. Great cards, Cindy!

Virginia L. said...

AWESOME entries for the HA monthly challenge, Cindy! You have inspired me to try the glitter more! Love your very shiny creations here!

Cathy A said...

Such pretty snowflake designs Cindy, love how one is a pop up inside too!

Brenda said...

Love the inside of that second card Cindy, very nice idea!