Tuesday, December 4, 2012

50 Shades of Basic Grey

Hello my craft friends, how are you?  December is here and everyone is getting very busy!  Hope that you have some time to yourself and destress!

I made a card using some Basic Grey products and am entering it to this challenge.  Have you heard of a challenge blog name Paper Issues?  Find out more here.


Sentiment and pearls are from Hero Arts.  Both pattern paper and rub-ons (flower and leaves) are from Basic Grey - The Little Black Dress collection.

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

4 comments:

joy said...

Hi, Cindy! Love this pretty card. BG is my favorite paper company. Every time I try to order the little black dress pad from Hero Arts it is out of stock!

Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog. I really appreciate that you take the time to do so.

Virginia L. said...

Truly lovely, Cindy! I love how you layered this beauty with so many shades of grey (LOVE your title post as it gave me a chuckle!). You did a wonderful job in layering! Enjoy your weekend! HUGS!

Tracey said...

So pretty Cindy! Thanks for the giggle:)

Maureen Morton said...

Your post title made me grin, Cindy! And this card is a stunner. Another one packed with elegance. Love the tone-on-tone look. You are seriously rockin'!