Friday, January 18, 2013

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 193 & CASology

Hello my crafty friends, this is my second post of the day.  If you are looking for my Playing in Paradis GD post, please scroll down or click here.

When I saw these cute penguins cupcakes, inspiration photo of the current Cupcake Inspirations Challenge, I know I want to play along.


 Here's my card:


And I am entering it to the current CASology challenge#27, cue word: Blue

Stamp is from Inkadinkado (60-30586).  I first stamped the image with Menento (Tuxedo Black), then mask it off and did the background with Ranger Distress (Broken China).  Then I coloured the image with Copic markers (YR15, YR17, YR18, B12, B14, B16), and colouring pencil (black).  Glossy accent added to the mugs, and tiny blings to trim the hat and scarf. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a lovely day.

11 comments:

Tina said...

adorable penguin couple...

thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Brenda said...

Oh gosh! How sweet is this Cindy! Beautifully interpreted.

Rene said...

Awww, this is so sweet!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
Rene :D

Tracey McNeely said...

What a sweet sweet image. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Judy1223 said...

Cindy, this one-layer CAS card is absolutely adorable! I love those penguins and their cute little blue cups! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

Indy said...

I am so glad you played in this week's Cupcake Inspirations challenge! These penguins are TOO adorable! I love the CAS-ness of your card! Hope to see more of your creativity in the upcoming challenges!
{hugs}
Debbie

yyam said...

Awwww.....this is super cute! :)

Ardyth said...

Fun - Great idea to sponge your sky/snow horizon line - very simple and yet oh so effective! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week, Cindy!

Maureen Merritt said...

I love your little scene, how sweet :) Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

Maureen Morton said...

Such a cute scene - love how you handled the masking, Cindy. These guys are so adorable! Great coloring, too. Special card from a special gal.

Barb said...

LOVE this! Wonderful coloring and a sweet scene :)