Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I am blessed

Hello my craft friends:

It's mid-week already, hope you're having a good week.  Is there such a thing as CAS scrapbook page layout?  Well, no matter, I've created one for the 20th Anniverary challenge over at Le Style Magenta.


The challenge is My Most Cherished Moment (in the past 20 Years).

I really like the candid photo of my two boys trying on my hats one day (some years ago) after they came back from the daycare!  And I cherish that special moment very very much.  So I made a CAS layout (12 x 12), yes I tried very hard to stay away from flowers and butterlies for this one!  LOL.


The letter "I" is a chipboard I covered with pattern paper, stickers for the word "am" and card stock is from Studio Calico, the "blessed" stamp is from Stampology, the curly chipboard is from Magenta.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the week!

6 comments:

Robin K. said...

What a wonderful way to showcase that precious photo of your kids!

Virginia L. said...

Truly creative, Cindy! You can use so few elements for a layout...and yet it conveys so much! The photo is so cute! Hope to see your scrapbooking more !

Sandra said...

Nice page!! the picture is really beautifull!

Steph said...

Awww, they were so little then! :) This is really nice!

Maureen Morton said...

One big "Ahhhhhhh" from me, Cindy! Those boys are so dear (guess I didn't realize that you were a Mom), and the layout is so nice and simple. It really highlights the cute photo.

Ellie Knol said...

You left a comment on the Magenat blog - don't know whether you will receive the answer I wrote there - you may enter any project, a layout, card whatever you like.