Monday, January 7, 2013

Micro Book ATC

Happy 2013 my crafty friends!   Did you pass a good holiday? 

I did and now I have the post holiday blues.  But there are plenty challenges out there that'll keep my mind busy (let alone work)!  For the very first project in the new year, I made an ATC for a few challenges.  First one is Hero Arts' January challenge - Try Something New (Technique: ATC).  I use my new ink pad - Hero Arts' mid-tone shadow ink Wet Cement to stamp the Magical Background.  And I made a very tiny book to embellish my ATC.  I would like to enter this to the current ABNH challenge - New Year New You, and the Playing in Paradise Challenge - Use Something New.

Here's my ATC:
 
 

Cheers!

12 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love the pretty colors of the images, Cindy! The background and layering are fabulous! Wish you all great things in 2013! HUGS!

fairyrocks said...

Thanks for Playing in Paradise with us this week Cindy. Stay tuned for the big 100th Challenge coming soon.Lots of great prizes up for grabs that week.

June said...

Very nice card. Great job.

Brenda said...

Very precious Cindy! And I love your little book embellishment!

Notes by Nina said...

Very nice card Cindy, what a lovely theme. Thank you for Playing in Paradise this week.

Hazel said...

Thanks for Playing in Paradise with this beautiful creation - Hazel, Guest Designer x

Maureen Morton said...

Loving this card - and I so believe what it says! Great coloring on the images and that little book is so dear - just the perfect handmade embellishment. That ink is a great color; it is on my wish list! Happy new year, dear friend.

Dawn said...

Beautiful ATC, Cindy. I love your stamped background and your little handmade book is brilliant! The perfect embellishment for your project. Thanks so much for Playing in Paradise with us this week. I hope you can join us again for our next challenge.

Hugs, Dawn

joy said...

Such a sweet little ATC, Cindy! Great embellishment, too!

Kathy (krolski) said...

This is great!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, I love the way you've hung the little book! And the quote is so true :) Thanks for playing with us in Paradise again, Cindy!

Virginia L. said...

Hey, Cindy, check out the CAS-ual Friday stamps blog! You WON a set! YAY!