Wednesday, February 27, 2013

CIC #199

Hi, so glad you came back!  I want to share a birdie card I made for the current Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.  Isn't this inspiration photo sweet?


It inspired me to make this card, I like how it turned out!  I hope it brings you a smile.


Stamps: Technique Tuesday, Inkadinkado
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Ranger Distress (Peeled Paint)
Markers: 
Copic (RV63, RV66, YG00, Y15, Y17, YG25, YR18, B14, B16);
Chartpak (P146, P148)
Others: twine, Tim Holty Alterations die (657188)

Bye now. 

7 comments:

Sue McRae said...

This card definitely made me smile Cindy! Those little birdies are so cute!

Brenda said...

Oh yes Cindy! This is really so sweet! Love the colours and the tiny birds!

Steph said...

I love it! It's so cute! :)

Rene said...

How CUTE! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back next time!
Rene :D

Indy said...

These darling birdies are absolutely perfect for this week's Cupcake Inspirations challenge! I love your CAS style! And yes, it did bring a smile to my face! Thanks for sharing and I hope you join us again for our upcoming 200th challenge celebration!
{hugs}
Debbie

VanessaB said...

absolutely perfect for this inspiration challenge. so cute! thank you for playing with us at cupcake inspirations. please join us this sunday for our 200th celebration! :)

Maureen Morton said...

Smile is an understatement - big GRIN! Love, love, love this design and your use of the white space. Those birdies couldn't be sweeter. Thanks, Cindy!