Sunday, February 24, 2013

Feb Magenta Challenge

It's been quite a few days since my last post, how are you all? 

Today I am sharing a card I made for the February Magenta Challenge - Minimalism, maximum 2 of each item on the project.  I kept it pretty simple, just stamp the image with black on white CS.  Colour the flowers, and the butterfly, distress the edge, adhere to brown card base.  Add a double loop ribbon bow and embellish with a second buttfly and two dimond gems.  The image itself is already very pretty, so I just play up the hat she's wearing.



Stamp: C43051-M (Magenta)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Copic Markers: Y15, YG00, RV63, RV66, E00, E000)
Other: ribbon, gems

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back soon!

6 comments:

Robin K. said...

I love how you chose to spotlight her hat! Love the vintage feel!

Greta said...

Wow--this is a piece of art, Cindy! I've wondered if Magenta had a blog--my stamps are so neglected these days & I have quite a few. Thanks for the link & I'll check it out. Looking forward to your CASE of one of my cards if you have time.

Maureen Morton said...

What a wonderful idea and beautiful execution, Cindy. This gal has such style! Love that bow - the perfect touch.

Brenda said...

I love simple Cindy and why overdo a beautiful image! But those added butterflies make me swoon!

Ellie Knol said...

CONGRATS ON WINNING!

Mariëtte said...

Woohoo congrats on your win! Well deserved :-)