Friday, March 29, 2013

CSC#134

Hello,

Last Spring when I participated a card exchange with Hero Arts Flickr group, my exchange partner Linda van Vliet sent me some beautiful masks, as seen here.  Thanks Linda.


I wanted to play with them, but one thing leads to another, and before I realise it's been a whole year since.  OMG!!  Where did the time go?  Anyhooo.. took them out for a spin today and made this card. 


Do you see the white silhouete behind the ferm?  I think it provides a nice midground without too many layers of stamping.  What do you think?

I am linking this card up to the CASE Study Challenge #134.

Happy Good-Friday, and have a great Easter weekend!


5 comments:

joy said...

I think I LOVE this card, Cindy! Great use of the mask. Happy Easter to you.

Maureen Morton said...

I think this is super-lovely, Cindy! I would be intimidated by these masks, but you have used them so beautifully. Love what you've done.

Sue McRae said...

Great use of the masks Cindy and love the softness of your card!

Caggy said...

Lovely card, the mask idea works really well. Lovely subtle, calming colours. Caggy x

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is beautiful! I love how you used the masks on the soft backgroun.