Saturday, March 23, 2013

RIC#32 and CASology (week 36: Song) and CFC 95

Hi,

A quick share of a card made for three challenges:

Runway Inspiration Challenge #32,
CASology week 36: Song and
CASual Fridays Challenge 95 - No Stamp.


The background is dry embossed using embossing folder Sheet Music by Darice and then I rubbed the raised texture with ColorBox Frost White ink.  The music sign is fuzzy cut, the paper is glittery and silver (although it's not show well in the photo).   I must admit this is the first card I've ever made with out stamping!! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!

11 comments:

Monica said...

So rich, love all the textures here. The ribbon is a perfect finish.

Meghan said...

Love the texture of your card and that big, beautiful pink bow is perfect! No stamping either? Fabulous! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

I knew right away it was for RIC - what a great take on it with that pomegranate ribbon and the silver treble clef! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Jen W. said...

Wow! A gorgeous take on all the challenges and like Ardyth I saw the RIC inspiration right away. :) Thant bow is fantastic! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Greta said...

Beautifully done!

Judy1223 said...

What lovely dry embossing and distressing...such a musical card! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Jingle said...

This is very pretty! I like the satin bow! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

Maureen Morton said...

This is sooo elegant, Cindy! I can almost hear the music. Love it.

Virginia L. said...

As a music fan, this card is just as perfect as can be! I love the ribbons and music note together! Lovely take on the challenge, Cindy! So glad that you join the fun with us over Runway Inspired Challenge!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Great take on the challenge - I love the treble clef with the music background.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the sheet music embossing, and that fab bow. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!