Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Two inspirations, one card

Hello crafty friends.  It's a grey, rainy day here, so I am feeling a little depressed.  But I saw some very pretty inspiration photos in blogland, and they really cheered me up.  Here are the photos:

Card by CASE Study's March Muse, Julie Ebersole
Inspiration photo for a challenge hosted by Barb and Marcy .

 
 And here's my card:


I am entering it to the CASE Study Challenge #131 and this fun challenge.

Stamps used are all from Hero Arts (CG211, CL282, CL449).

Bye for now.

5 comments:

Barb said...

Cindy, this is really pretty! I love how you used the colors for our challenge and it's a gorgeous take on Julie's card too! Beautifully done!

joy said...

This is a lovely card, Cindy!

Mariëtte said...

Very pretty Cindy!
Love those soft blue and purple color combination

Maureen Morton said...

Sweet, Cindy! Love that background. Isn't nice to always find some sunshine among our little group of stampers? Hope you have some sunshine today, if only in your sweet heart.

cbuswell said...

Fab card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!