Sunday, April 14, 2013

CFC98: All That Glitters

Happy Sunday everyone:

It's sunny day here, and it makes me happy!  How about I share a happy glittery card I made for the current CAS-ual Fridays Challenge 98 - All That Glitters.  Here it is:


Flower and stem from Simon Says Stamp (Flower Friend set).  The flower is stamped with Hero Arts (Butterbar), stem is stamped with Ranger Distress (Peeled Paint).  Then Crystal Stickles are added to flower and stem.  The flower center is a gold sequin, and a green bead secured using glossy accent.

'HI' is die cut using Hero Arts Fancy Die (Alphabet Uppercase) on Sookwang double side sheet.  After removed the backing, the letters are adhered to card, the I peeled off the relief paper and sprinkled Limetreuse Glamour Glitter (Crafts & Glitz) over it.

Upper right corned punched using corn punch by Fiskars (Lace).

Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

10 comments:

Lin said...

I LOVE this, Cindy! Just the perfect amount of glitter!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Thank you for coming to see me, Cindy, so I could return the flavor and meet you! Your card is glossy CASlicious and perfect for the CFC challenge!!

joy said...

LOVE this card, Cindy! Good luck in the challenge!

Winnie said...

Such a pretty card Cindy! Love the use of the glitter, and how you used the corner punch in the top corner.

Jamie Martin said...

I love glitter and your card is super cute!

Greta said...

Love your beautiful sparkly card, Cindy! Certainly a smile maker!

Robin K. said...

Your glittery card is so pretty! I really like how you used the punch in one corner!

Jingle said...

Simple and sparkly! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Blog!

Dawn said...

Beautiful card Cindy - it is so cheerful & I love the glitter.

Hugs, Dawn

Lindsey said...

I really like all the glittery goodness! Perfect spring card.