Monday, April 8, 2013

Fancy Glittery Butterfly

Happy Monday everybody:

Welcome back.  Did I mention I am still playing with my Fancy Butterfly die?  Yup still am.  For today's card, I peeled off the backing of one side of a double sided sheet and adhere to white card stock.  Then die cut the butterfly on it, cut in half and adhere to my card base.  Then I carefully peeled off the release paper from part of the butterfly where I want a specific colour glitter to go on, apply the glitter, and proceed with all three colours.   Sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp Flower Friend clear stamp set.


Perhaps you will find the card familier?  I was inspired by Jennifer McGuire's card.  You might have seen it on Hero Arts' Blog, if not go check it out; it's great inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by!  

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love the glitter, Cindy! Now you got me all intrigued about this butterfly die...so many goodies to be had! You sure did a beautiful job!

Sue McRae said...

Love the glittery goodness of your butterfly Cindy!

Maureen Morton said...

Hi, Cindy! I'm just catching up from having been gone - looks like I missed some colorful excitement here. You've got my heart with this glittery gem.....I need to remember to use this sticky-backed paper. Thanks for the sweet inspiration.

Steph said...

I love the butterfly and glitter!