Friday, April 12, 2013

Flowering Tree

Happy Friday everyone.   I am so happy you stop by today, I am sharing a card made for three challenges.   Let's check the card:


 
The stamps are from the Blossoms and Branches set by Magenta.  I masked off a 2 x 2 inches square on the cardstock, stamp the image and colour, and I carefully fussy cut the negative space out.  I stamp another set of flowers, colour and fussy cut; curl the patels upward and adhere with a tiny pop dot.   Stamp border and then mount on card which has a green(pattern) panel adhered.   Below is a close up.



I am linking this up to these challenges:

Moxie Fab World: Tuesday Trigger - Magical Magnolias, this is the Trigger photo, isn't it gorgeous?



Magenta Challenge: April 2013 - Fussy Cutting and/or Stitching, it's a month long challenge, won't you come and play along?

Simon Says Stamp Challenge: April Showers and/or Spring Flowers, another fun challenge.

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Lin said...

Oh, Cindy, this is TOO CUTE!! Love your idea for the Trigger!! Great fussy-cutting!

Joy said...

Fabulous, I agree with Lin, super fine fussy cutting, so pretty... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Jocelyn Olson said...

Wow! That is incredible that you trimmed around the stamped image (especially such an intricate image). I love how you added the dimension with the extra flowers. Gorgeous card!

Cath said...

Hey Cindy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Angela said...

So very pretty, Cindy!

Bellaidea said...

cute card, thank you for playing with Magenta!

Mariëtte said...

Very lovely card. Wonderful job on the tiny cutting.
Thanks for joining the Magenta challenge