Sunday, April 7, 2013

White Butterfly

Hi everyone, welcome back.

If you are looking for my Get Scrappy Bloghop post, please scroll down or click here.

Yesterday I participated in a 90 minute scramble challenge at the Hero Arts Flickr group, our lovely hostess Stampin Sue gave us the challenge to make an all white card or a white/black/silver/grey combo.  I made a white card using my new fancy butterfly die from Hero Arts, embellished it with a small silver heat embossed tag and clear gem, like this:


I used both dry and heat emboss which fit the current Playing in Paradise challenge - Embossing and the Lawnscaping Challenge #55 theme.  So I am linking up to both.

Supplies:
Butterfly die (Hero Arts - DI078)
Embossing folder (Cuttlebug)
Clear stamp: (Hero Arts - CL547)
Others: ribbon, clear gems

Happy Weekend!!

9 comments:

joy said...

Another beauty, Cindy!

Linda Pekrul said...

This is a STUNNING card! I just LOVE it. Thank you for Playing in Paradise with us this week!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card Cindy, I love the white on white and your butterfly is stunning. Thank you for joining us for Playing in Paradise this week.

Maureen Morton said...

So very elegant, Cindy! You are a great ad for this die (in which I had no interest until I saw all the wonders you've created with it!).

Allison said...

What a lovely creation! Super use of that embossing folder and white on white! Thanks for playing at Scrapbooker's Paradise.

Jessi Fogan said...

Cindy, it's GORGEOUS! Love the white on white, and my goodness, look at the detail on that butterfly! Love the gems for the body! Thanks so much for playing in Paradise with us again :)

Elena said...

white on white is so difficult to pull off, but you made it look effortless! This is a stunning card. Thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

Yainea said...

So pretty and delicate! Love your white on white!!
Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

{Chrissie} said...

Wow, I am in love with your white on white! AMAZING!

Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping!!!