Wednesday, June 19, 2013

20th anniversary

Hi everyone:

Today I'd like to share a short post, I made a card for my hubby to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary.  I draw inspirations from two challenges I will enter my card, the sketch from Playing in Paradise Sketch Challenge #2 and the style from the Moxie Fab World: Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge.


I chose to use a monochromatic pattern mix for my card, here's it is:



The background is white cs embossed and sponged with Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress).
All other images are punched, stamped and fussy cut using pattern paper, and edged with the same ink.
Bird stamp (Inkadinkado).  Sentiment stamp (Bonnidee).  Stamp for curvy panel (source unknown). Pearls (Hero Arts).  Embossing folder (Cuttlebug).

Thanks for visiting, and have a lovely day!

11 comments:

fairyrocks said...

Thank You for this Cindy. Lovely monochromatic card work. Very pretty and effective.

Denise Price said...

Your card is so pretty. Happy Anniversary!

Kara Lynne said...

Your textures and patterns work so well together, Cindy. Happy Anniversary!

Linda Pekrul said...

Oh, I love those sweet little birds and butterflies against that gorgeous embossing! Thank you so much for Playing in Paradise with us!

joy said...

This is one gorgeous card, Cindy! Happy Anniversary! I love all the details here and the monochromatic colors work so nicely.

Steph said...

Beautiful card! :) Happy Anniversary!

Brenda said...

Happy Belated Wedding Anniversary Cindy! This is such a beautiful card, I love the inking of the embossed background and those little birds are beautiful!

Emily Leiphart said...

So beautiful, Cindy! I love all the natural tones and textures!

Dawn said...

Happy Anniversary! Your card is gorgeous; so many pretty details. I love the monochromatic scheme and the beautiful embossed background Those birds are so sweet. Thanks so much for Playing in Paradise :)

Hugs, Dawn

Virginia L. said...

This card has it all! Vintage, romantic, sweet...perfect for a anniversary card! My VERY belated congrats to you and your hubby on your 20th anniversary!! Wish you both lots of love and great health!

Cath said...

Hey Cindy! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)