Saturday, June 22, 2013

Card without sentiment

Hi all:

I found that lately I make cards for challenges and most of the time there's a sentiment on the card front to identify the category.  So today I made a card without a sentiment so that I could write in the inside according to the occasion whenever/whatever it may be, and I will enter it to the Megenta June Challenge, which is colour challenge.
Here's my card:


Supplies:

Stamp:  Megenta (C0580-M)
Pattern Paper: Jillibean Soup (Spicy Pumpkin)
Card Stock: Bazzil Paper
Ink:  Ranger Distress (Peeled Paint)
Others: sheer green ribbon

Thanks for visiting!  Have a great day!

7 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Love that double green ribbon with the stamped focal image! Cards without sentiments are so useful!

joy said...

I love your pretty card, Cindy!

Brenda said...

Hi Cindy, I love the panel with the green stamping, how it stands out against the kraft. Lovely!

Judy1223 said...

Cindy, this card is so pretty! Thanks for your comment at my blog, and thanks also for the tip about the Moxy Fab challenge, I did enter my card there. I signed on to follow your blog...sorry it took so long to find you!

Robin K. said...

Very lovely composition Cindy!

Mariƫtte said...

Lovely take on the color challenge Cindy!
Thanks for playng along with us on Magenta blog.

Maureen Morton said...

I love cards without sentiments - they are so versatile. This is a gem - so warm and lovely with the great layers and focal point. Very well designed.