Friday, July 12, 2013

Neon Hello

Hi all, welcome back.  

If you are looking for my GD for Playing in Paradise post, please scroll down or click HERE.

Today I sharing two cards made using the Hero Arts Neon Ink Daubers and the Large Lotus Pattern Stencil.  Both cards are made in similar fashion.  Both are first stamped with Old Letter Writing.  Then I lay down the stencil and brush some glossy medium on the open area.  Then I remove the stencil (wash it with water right away).  After the medium dried, I inked the surface like shown, the glossy medium protects the white area thus creating a resist. 

This first one:

The second one:

I will enter the second card to the current CAS-ology Cue Card: Neon Challenge.

                                                            

All stamps from Hero Arts.

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend.


12 comments:

Linda Pekrul said...

I keep looking at them, trying to figure out which one I like better, but I like them BOTH LOL. You've done a beautiful job with this technique!!

Maureen Morton said...

I'm reaching for my sunglasses, Cindy! I've yet to jump on the neon wagon, but I just got a couple of ink pads. Love the contrast on these. You are a real inspiration.

Lin said...

Love how soft these colors look, not at all like I'd think, being that they're neon!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

They have neon daubers?! Oh dear, I'm in trouble - especially when I see what you've done with them! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Robin K. said...

I really love the result you achieved and I'm not a big fan of neon!

Brenda said...

Very beautiful CIndy! Love those colours!

Jen W. said...

These are gorgeous! So bright and fun and almost like tie dye. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Gillian R said...

This looks fabulous, love the technique you have used. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

shirley-bee said...

I love the effect you've achieved with the neon daubers - fantastic!

Petti said...

gorgeous card! love the neon colour! so summer feel!

Kara said...

love this bright color and your diagonal text!!

Clare T said...

These are such COOL cards, Cindy! Love how to made the background, and those colors are just awesome!