Thursday, July 4, 2013

One of my favorite stamps

Okay the theme for the current ABNH challenge (#27) is to create a card using my favorite Hero Arts stamps.  At first I thought it'll be difficult to choose, I've got so many favorites; but I guess it doesn't matter, just pick one and play right? :)



Here's my card:


Supplies:

Stamp:  Delicate Blossom (Hero Arts CL449)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: card base: Blush Note Card (Hero Arts), water-colour paper, pattern paper (BasicGrey Picadilly 6x6 pad)
Others: Liquid Pearl (Ranger Onyx Pearl), ribbon

Bye now.

7 comments:

Karon said...

Fabulous card - love love that stamp! TFS

Maureen Morton said...

So hard to pick a favorite - I've got boxes of them! But, I agree. I almost sold this one, but couldn't do it. Your coloring is spectacular...I never thought of pinks. Great fav and nice job, Cindy!

Michelle Liimatainen said...

This is one of my all time favorite stamps and you did an amazing job with it!!!! Thank you for playing with A Blog Named Hero!

Robin K. said...

This is one of my fave stamps too! Love your soft coloring!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is lovely!

Linda Pekrul said...

Can't resist browsing and looking at more of your cards! LOL. This is just beautiful.

Clare T said...

Just beautiful - love the little details for the center of the flowers!