Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Flower shape card for ABNH Challenge

Hello there crafty friends. 

I am sharing a flower shape card today made for A Blog Named Hero challenge #34 - You Better Shape Up.


I've made flower shape card before, but the colour combination is out of my comfort zone!  Purple and orange!!  Take a look.   Ha you could tell I am a little timid with the amount of orange I used!!  :)



Supplies:

All stamps from Hero Arts: Flower Table Cloth (CG431); 'Hello' from Time set (AC029)
Ink:  Chalk Ink (Hero Arts - Iris); Pigment Ink (Studio G - Purple)
Others: Sunshine Mixed Accents (Hero Arts), colouring pencil, ribbon, White glaze pen (Gelly Roll)
Flower template by Shari Carroll, you could download here.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a lovely day!

7 comments:

Lin said...

You used the perfect amount of orange, Cindy! LOVE your flower card!

fairyrocks said...

Hello Cindy, You are rockin this challenge.That old Travolta really takes me back LOL. Thanks for all your kind comments, Keep smiling and creating.

Maureen Morton said...

I love this color combo, Cindy! Go wild, girlfriend. This is too stinkin' cute.

joy said...

This card is so much fun, Cindy! I love the colors and you really rocked this challenge.

Michelle Lupton said...

Such a cute card - I think you've done a great job with purple and orange! Thanks for playing along with A Blog Named Hero!

Emily Leiphart said...

Beautiful card, Cindy! I love how you used Shari's template!

Robin K. said...

Such a cute and happy card!