Saturday, November 9, 2013

Blingy Winter's Butterflies

Hello welcome back.  It's been a while!

At long last, I've get to play with my inks and stamps since my mom's went into the hospital for an open heart surgery mid-October.  Got a new stamp, that's new to my collection, but it's an older edition from Hero Arts.  I am sure most of you remember the Stunning Snowflakes (S5069) from 2008?  I used my Neon Daubers mixed with a little bit of Perfect Pearls solution to stamp my card and "decked" it with gems and stickles.  And I am entering it to the Bright and Merry category of the current Hero Arts Holiday Contest.


Supplies:

Stamps:  (Stunning Snowflakes) Hero Arts; (Christmas Banners) Penny Black
Neon ink baubers:  (Blue, Yellow, Pink) Hero Arts
Dietress ink: (Chipped Sapphire) Ranger
Others: gems, Stickles

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

joy said...

Good to see a post from you again, Cindy! I hope your mom is on the mend and feeling better each day!

The neon colors of this card are so pretty and make for a very "happy" winter card, too.

Sue McRae said...

The snowflakes are so fun done in neon colours, it makes for a very happy card!

Maureen Morton said...

Glad to see you back, Cindy! I have kept you in my best thoughts. My guess is, based on this brilliant card, that Mom is recovering nicely. Bless your heart for being there! This is such a fun and joyful card.

Robin K. said...

Hope your mom's recovery goes well! Love the whimsical quality of your card!